Sunday

Jaguar XF





This is the 2009 Jaguar XF. I'm not an expert on Jaguars, but I do know enough that it's not pronounced (Jag-wire) as many Americans pronounce it, the Jaguar E-type is one of the sexiest cars ever, and this car looks more like a Chrysler Sebring than a Jaguar.

It's not a bad looking car, but really, this is what the Chrysler Sebring should have looked like. While just about everything says "luxury sedan," nothing about this car says "Jaguar" to me. Whether it's the X-type or the S-type, the Jaguar sedans have always had 4 headlights, and the coupes have always had a wide narrow grille like the classic and iconic E-type. So any Jag you've ever seen has had the design cues that make it unmistakably, a Jaguar. Until this one.

Proper Jaguars can be seen below.




1 comment:

Butch said...

Love the two black cars and have had many dreams of the red and purple, however, I'm pretty sure that isn't an original color on the latter. It is a sad, sad story as to why I don't own an 'E' class today, nor will I tell it here.